Why use portable plasma TV stands? These television displays offer convenience when toting a whole showcase from one place to another. These plasma TV stands present the bright and exciting televised images on large racks. The bigger the fixture, the more likely it is to gain interest from audiences. These plasma TV stands, also known as stands for plasma TVs, can showcase screens 10 feet above the ground. Set units apart from the rest with these television showcases. The rugged plasma TV stands manufactured by PlasmaTVStandsNow.com
come with a variety of different features to aid the advertising campaign. Select literature racks, poster frames, and stands to supplement the showcase. These plasma TV stands are easy to assemble, so users can focus on their sales pitch. Leave a lasting impression on customers with these models.
Where are these plasma TV pedestals most commonly found?
What makes these plasma stands portable?
- Trade shows are the most common place for these portable models. People who operate trade show booths need large plasma stands that are easy to carry from one show to another. In fact, PlasmaTVStandsNow.com sells packages that include everything necessary to get a trade show booth started.
- Retail stores will often use a plasma stand in their front window or among their wares. These associations can show advertisements pertaining to their latest lines of units. Plasma TV pedestals are a great technique for getting audiences excited about your institution. Once the advertising campaign is over, managers can pack up the display until the next promotion starts.
- Traveling salesmen and guest speakers have these plasma stands to make interactive multimedia presentations. Slide shows, videos, and other messages are much more attractive to audiences when they are on these massive mounts.
- Many of the flat panel television displays within this category use a truss design. These plasma stands require absolutely no hardware for user convenience. The rods pop-open and affix with built in screws. Users simply need to turn the knobs to assemble the plasma stand. Once connected, additional alterations may be made to change the height of these plasma TV pedestals.
- The other type of knock down stand does require production, but setup time is minimal. All the necessary hardware is included with this plasma stand. Pieces are connected and disconnected with an Allen wrench that is tethered for easy finding.
- All of the plasma TV pedestals come with a rugged case for transporting the fixture from one area to another. Larger models may include various shoulder strap cases storing the whole display. Many of the models have wheels to make it convenient to travel with the largest of racks.
The most basic styles obtainable are the 74" plasma TV pedestals
. This is the perfect height for attracting audiences because it meets the average person's eye level. Hotels, retail stores, and other companies use this plasma stand in their lobbies to welcome customers. The LG bracket easily affixes to the pedestal and offers a great deal of versatility. Orient the screen in landscape or portrait format to best showcase televised advertisements. These displays benefit truss designs and support television screens up to 50 inches wide and 80 pounds in weight. These plasma stands come in either black or silver polished metal for elegant displays that can blend in with almost any environment. The aluminum metal rack rests on a wooden oval base for increased stability in highly trafficked areas.
Double up on TV displays by including a plasma stand with two television mounts in the next showcase. The two flat screens are a great way to attract viewers. Users can display two different messages at the same time, on the same plasma stand. That's like killing two birds with one stone! The possibilities with this plasma stand are limitless. Stagger the start times of the advertisements, so viewers can join in at different points. Try having the messages interact with each other for a dynamic demonstration. Showcase advertisements geared towards children on the lower screen, while attracting adults with the higher monitor. The two screens can be grouped in a variety of ways. Both brackets adapt to orient monitors in either portrait or landscape formats. Browse through the plasma stands to see all the mounting options for two 42" or 50" screens. 50" Sony plasma monitors and 37" Panasonic flat panel screens are some popular brands to be used with this stand. In order to accommodate two television monitors, these plasma TV pedestals stand ten feet tall! Make advertisements tower over all the competition. Customers and audiences are naturally attracted to large advertisements. Get the notice your messages deserve, now! These plasma stands are an advertiser's dream.
Despite their large stature, these ten foot tall plasma TV pedestals are as easy to breakdown and carry as smaller portable flat panel displays. Ten foot styles are obtainable with truss and knockdown designs. There are three definitive bases to choose from. Truss models have an oval base to which the rods affix. Other knockdown designs benefit either long flat feet or adjustable legs with leveling feet. All of the plasma TV pedestals come with a case that is appropriate for their size. In fact, many of the carrying cases have padded compartments for easy stowing. Rest assured that these taller plasma stands offer all the convenience that smaller styles have.
Another feature for supporting two televisions at once is trade show displays. Although these plasma stand models are not suitable for every situation, they do offer everything necessary for creating an attractive booth at a trade show. These plasma TV pedestal packages include two truss television stands, a large poster holder, and a podium. Depending on the model, the attributes of each component varies. Poster holders include 8' x 8' square backdrops, 10' x 7-1/4' murals, and two ten foot tall banners. Users can elect, for an additional fee, to send PlasmaTVStandsNow.com their unique images and messages for on-site technicians to silkscreen. Present large and colorful advertisements to potential clients. There are counter tops ranging from long tables on knockdown legs to pop-up counters with ample cabinet space. Some of the plasma stands even offer a versatile podium that transforms into a carrying case for the television showcase. Appraise each feature carefully to find the right trade show booth for your distinct needs. Additional advertisement displays are also obtainable. Many of the trade show kits have wave shaped literature racks or extra counters. These spaces are great for displaying printed advertisements such as catalogs and brochures. One plasma stand unit even has a Velcro exterior for attaching brochure pockets. There are so many ways to get messages out with these plasma stands.
Perfect for the next advertising campaign, these plasma TV pedestals garner attention for televised messages and images. Peruse the entire category to see all of the portable styles up close. In addition to these displays, there are hundreds of other great television marketing solutions in this online catalog. There are residential and wall mounting styles, just to name a couple. Look through the entire selection to find some great plasma stand accessories for portable models. If in stock, these plasma TV stands will ship the same day when ordered before 1:00 p.m. EST. Feel free to contact the friendly client service representatives any from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. They are expertly trained to answer questions on all of the objects. Simply call 1-800-572-2194 or click on the "Live Chat" icons. Come shop with the online leader in plasma TV pedestals!